FWDC’s 2017-2018 Scholarship auditions will be held at the Fort Wayne Dance Collective, Wednesday, August 16, 2017. We understand that dance can be expensive. Through funding provided by the Wells Fargo Foundation and generous support from donors like YOU, we are able to share the gift of dance, drumming and wellness classes!
Scholarships are given based on need, not experience. Families may receive up to two scholarships per family. A scholarship is good for ONE free class per recipient for 1 full-year (Fall, Winter/Spring & Summer semesters). Classes include dance, drumming and wellness classes. If you or your child do not meet the requirements below, FWDC does offer work/study, payment plans, and other options. We will happily work with you as we want to see you moving in our beautiful studios! Please call the office for more information.
To be eligible for a scholarship, students MUST:
- Complete and submit the application form below no later than Monday, August 14th
- Attend the scholarship audition on August 16
- Have NO outstanding balance from previous classes
- Be between the ages of 7-17
Students should wear comfortable clothing and be ready to start promptly at the appropriate time for their age group.
Audition times are as follows:
- Ages 7-10 will run 5:30-6pm
- Ages 11-14 will run 6-6:30pm
- Ages 15-17 will run 6:30-7pm
For more information, call Mandie Kolkman, Artistic Director, at (260) 424-6574, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.