Fort Wayne Dance Collective exists to inspire and empower people of all ages and abilities through movement and rhythm. Thanks to the philanthropic support of donors just like you, Fort Wayne Dance Collective is able to:
- Provide high-quality movement education in northeast Indiana schools through the Dance in Education program.
- Serve individuals with the greatest need and least access to the arts through the Dance for Community program.
- Provide accessible and inclusive programming for people with diverse abilities through the Dance for Diverse Abilities program.
- Produce professional-quality dance and rhythm shows featuring FWDC’s three Performing Groups.
- Create a community of learners of all ages who deepen their movement education at the FWDC On-Site School.
- Integrate literary, movement, music, and visual arts into healthcare settings to improve outcomes with the Dance for Health program.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how you can support FWDC’s mission, please contact Rachel Jones, Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.