Fort Wayne Dance Collective exists to inspire and empower people of all identities, abilities, and stages of life through movement arts. Thanks to the philanthropic support of donors just like you, Fort Wayne Dance Collective is able to:
- Serve individuals with the greatest need and least access to the arts through the Dance for Community program.
- Provide accessible and inclusive programming for people with disabilities through the Dance for Diverse Abilities program.
- Provide high-quality movement education in northeast Indiana public schools through the Dance in Education program.
- Integrate literary, movement, music, and visual arts into healthcare settings to improve outcomes with the Dance for Health program.
- Create a community of learners of all ages who deepen their movement education at the FWDC On-Site School.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how you can support FWDC’s mission, please contact Rachel Jones, Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.