Marketing and Communications Internship
Fort Wayne Dance Collective is seeking a qualified intern to support the organization’s marketing needs. The position is part-time (December 14, 2020 to May 2021, approximately 7.5 hours per week) and paid $10/hour. The intern will report to the Artistic Director.
College students with an emphasis in Marketing, Communications, and Public Relations are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist with the content creation, management, and implementation of FWDC’s social media content calendar
- Monitor social channels for trending news in health, wellness, art and dance and capitalize on those trends
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Help with distributing marketing materials
- Support staff with e-blasts and website
- Complete other marketing activities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of diverse marketing techniques
- Familiarity with and ability to navigate multiple social media platforms
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience in analyzing metrics, identifying trends, and optimizing performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- An understanding of Fort Wayne Dance Collective’s programs and mission
To apply, please send a current resume and letter of introduction to Mandie Kolkman, FWDC Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply: December 2, 2020.