- If you’re having the following symptoms, stay home and contact your healthcare provider: cough, fatigue or tiredness, congestion or runny nose, fever, shortness of breath.
- Students can only arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their class.
- No guests of students are allowed in the lobby.
- Parents are encouraged to wait in their cars. Young students will be escorted to where pick-up and drop-off takes place.
- Masks are recommended, but not required.
- We will encourage students to keep their distance in all common areas and while entering class. Social distancing will continue during class.
- Students are encouraged to pre-register online or over the phone.
- There will be no cash transactions for drop-ins, bulk classes, rentals, or privates.
- Classes may be recorded by FWDC staff and made available to students who do not feel comfortable returning at this time.
- All students will sign a waiver prior to class stating that they are aware of the risks. Students under 18 will need a parent/guardian signature.
Lobby and studio changes:
- Additional hand washing stations, Kleenex, and trash cans will be available.
- Drinking fountains will be used for refilling water bottles only. Students are encouraged to bring water bottles from home.
- Students are encouraged to come in the clothes they plan to take class in.
We will be increasing cleaning procedures and will need your help wiping down the following with disinfecting wipes that FWDC will supply for you:
- FWDC staff will be implementing cleaning/disinfecting between each and every class.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.