Fort Wayne Dance Collective’s Winter/Spring Session 2022 is a 21-week long semester beginning January 3, 2022 and ending June 13, 2022.
There will be no classes held on the following dates:
- January 17
- March 3 and 5
- April 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9
- May 2, 3, 4, and 30
Registration is now closed for select classes in preparation for our June Family Concert. Drop-ins are no longer permitted for these select classes, and students who regularly attend must now pay on-site.
Check back in soon for the Summer 2022 schedule!
45-60 minute class: $240 for 21 weeks, $80 for 7 weeks or $13 Drop-In
75-90 minute class: $255 for 21 weeks, $85 for 7 weeks or $13 Drop-In
FWDC Weather Closure Policy
In the event of inclement weather, Fort Wayne Dance Collective will adhere to the following policies when deciding whether to cancel or postpone events and classes:
- FWDC will remain open for activities unless it is determined to be unsafe to travel to the site due to inclement weather or other unforeseen business interruption.
- FWDC leadership will follow local forecasts and analyze current weather conditions to make informed decisions as early as possible regarding closures in the interest of the safety of our staff, students, and community members.
- In the event of cancelling activities and closing the location for an entire day, decisions will be made and all affected parties will be notified by 9:00am. If inclement weather begins unexpectedly in the middle of the day and evening activities and classes cannot be held, decisions will be made by 4:00pm and all affected parties will be notified.
- FWDC leadership will maintain contact with other Arts United arts campus organizations to coordinate decisions regarding closures to be consistent with other nearby organizations.
- FWDC will also pay close attention to the decisions of Fort Wayne Community Schools to align decisions with student activities. If FWCS cancels after school activities, FWDC will also cancel on-site classes for the evening.
- Announcements regarding closures and cancellations of activities will be posted immediately to the Fort Wayne Dance Collective Facebook page. All teachers and students registered for affected classes will be notified by phone or text.