- If you’re having the following symptoms, stay home and contact your healthcare provider: cough, fever, shortness of breath.
- Students can only arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their class.
- Class times are staggered so that students will not be entering & exiting the building at the same time
- Parents are encouraged to wait in their cars. Young students will be escorted to where pick-up and drop-off takes place.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times for individuals over the age of 2, except during class, rehearsals and performances.
- There will be designated spots in the lobby where students can stand/sit before class. We will encourage students to keep their distance while entering class. Social distancing will continue during class with designated spots for no more than 23 students in the Elliot studio and 12 students in the Tyler studio.
- Students must pre-register online or over the phone.
- There will be no cash transactions and no drop-ins. Spots must be reserved ahead of time due to social distancing in the studio. Students can cancel class 12 hours prior. A $5 charge will be applied if no-show.
- Classes may be recorded by FWDC staff and made available to students who do not feel comfortable returning at this time.
- All students will sign a waiver prior to class stating that they are aware of the risks. Students under 18 will need a parent/guardian signature.
Lobby and studio changes:
- Students will not be allowed to utilize props during class at this time.
- Mats will not be available to borrow at this time. If students come to a class where a mat is needed, they will be encouraged to bring their own.
- Additional hand washing stations, kleenex, and trash cans will be available.
- There will not be magazines or crayons for your entertainment as students wait.
- Water fountains will not be available and students are encouraged to bring water bottles from home.
- Dressing rooms will not be available and students are encouraged to come in the clothes they plan to take class in.
We will be increasing cleaning procedures and will need your help wiping down the following with disinfecting wipes that FWDC will supply for you:
- FWDC staff will be implementing cleaning/disinfecting between each and every class.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.